Quote them all!

>> Saturday, October 10, 2009

Recently, i like to quote those little things said by people.
Whether they are on television or not, it doesn't matter.
As long as it is interesting enough, i will quote them.
i do agree, people do say the darnest thing.
Let me show you all a list. For more, those who have my Facebook and Twitter profile can have a look at it.

Morgan Freeman in the AWESOME movie The Bucket List, "When he passed away, i know that his eyes was closed but his heart open."

A woman told another woman "OMG, did u enlarge it? It looked huge!" out in the open. Some things are better left unsaid.

In an elevator, a woman "Eh, ade org ke? Takpe la. Kejam betul saye." wtf

A primary school kid asked me nonchalantly "Bang, boleh kasi 1 ringgit? Tak? 50 sen?" What did you think my answer was? wtf.

A girl in LRT, translate from Cantonise to English "He is too freaking ugly for me, sadly i'm ugly and fat too. Should i accept?"

A boy fell down "PUKI TIANG. Sape bodoh sgt bina tiang kat situ?! Mak kontraktor x ajar ke?" wtf.

Stay tune for more quotes in the future.
Oh ya, i will even quote my own friends if i have to! Beware!

Project 365:

Day 221: October 4, 2009

While walking at the usual place (Keramat) i almost got hit by a blast of water.
This guy just simply pump the water whenever he want.
Thankfully the water did not hit me at all.

Day 222: October 5, 2009

Wow, Zan (left) in action.
He is filming a mamak store owner near HELP University College and Clement decide to have a look.
Will be waiting for his next documentary to come out.

Day 223: October 6, 2009

Look at what my dad did.
He actually combines all this paper and made it into a notepad.
Really saving the environment.
Now if everyone can do so.

Day 224: October 7, 2009

Multimedia Society had a Acoustic Jam Session going on in front of KPD A.
We manage to raise funds for HMN.
Was really fun day too.

Day 225: October 8, 2009

Introducing my working place for my review blog.
The comic review blog that is.
Yes, it's full of wires but it worked.

Day 226: October 9, 2009

Look at the clouds.
It will never be the same, and forever changing.
Can you still look up at them and imagine?
Try it.

Day 227: October 10, 2009

Went to the post office today to collect a package.
Waited for more than 30 minutes and they can't find it.
Seem that they already send it to my home and accidently left the note.
Waste my time!!!

Calv out!

0 thought/s:

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP