Truth about Photoshop

>> Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Let me go straight to the point! Photoshop does not apply in the real world!!! So what's my outrage over it? Let's just say, I like to take real pictures. Fine, I can accept brightening and contrast control but that's it. You do not deserve any praise if it is edited. Come on! Look at it this way, if you win an award for altered pictures, it is not Photo of the Year but Photo -edit of the Year wtf.


What up, bradder? This qualify photoshop of the year wtf.

Imagine putting up your best self-portrait work in Facebook with "a little" help from Photoshop. A little brush here, a little blur there, retouch this and that and tadaah, there is your new profile picture. Great!! Imagine when you want to go out with people and that's how the perceive you through Facebook, they will go WTF when they have a look at the real you!

Let me break it down this way:
Imagine the situation in a dating site: Guy sees Girl she likes, Guy chat with Girl, Guy wants to meet Girl, Girl agrees and they meet......

HOLY OMGWTFSHITORCRAPITDOESNTMATTER!!!!

I am guessing reactions will be like:


Hey, even a guy will Photoshop! There's only one good thing from using it: when you are BUSTED!!!!!


Look at my manly muscle! I'm freaking Hercules!


Hey, it wouldn't hurt to boost the size of my boobs! Move away Pamela!

Wait, maybe the only benefit that comes out of this is the humour. If one uses photoshop for mere humour, count me in!

Here's a website for Photoshop Disasters!

Calv out!

2 thought/s:

Vincent Goh January 13, 2011 at 12:33 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Calv_K January 13, 2011 at 2:55 PM  

Dude, I don't understand what are you talking about.

And one more thing, I never photoshop any of my pictures or self-taken pictures. Get your facts right.

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP