Short update

>> Wednesday, October 12, 2011


No offense.... hahahaha

Nothing major here. Just a short update.

Recently, I have to say good bye to my column called "Should I really get it?" that talked about smartphone and tablet accessories from Bluetooth devices to backseat iPad holder. It was fun while it lasted but I decided to end it as thinking from a readers point of view, it is not that interesting FML.

Anyway, there will be a new corner called "What's in your bag?" and again it is lead by yours truly. This time, instead of devices I will be focusing on people. And if by now you still don't know what this corner is about, go to the toilet and dunk your head in the toilet bowl wtf.

Anyway, if you are out of the toilet already, the column will be about the things in people's bag. Yes, I will be your personal space invader.


Get it? Get it? Personal "space invader" wtf

Of course I will be looking for your gadgets first instead of the condom or make up kit in your bag wtf.

So look out people, if this stranger suddenly approach you, please don't run away. YOU are source of my story, YOU will appear in the magazine not me (I-wish-I-have-my-5-minutes-of-fame wtf).

Nah, here's a draft of your page wtf:


Aren't you glad I am not the one designing the mag wtf.

See, such a big spread for you!!! Woah!!!

Please support my column (blinding you with white sparkly shiny teeth wtf)

Calv out.

0 thought/s:

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP