Aloooo!!

>> Sunday, December 18, 2011

Yes, this is yours truly! No, I haven't forgot about my blog!! Did my blog miss me? If my blog can talk, it will just say FUCK YOU to me wtf.


Anyway, the reason I am blogging at such ungodly hour is because I can't sleep. Nah, just kidding. I am on the way to KLIA!! Quick, ask me why!!! Since you ask so politely (I am so lonely that I assume people actually ask me fml) I am flying off to Hong Kong!!

Yeah man! I was rushing my work and hence the super less update for December. Let me think of a topic to blog about. Looking at my surroundings, I got nothing wtf.

Anywhere I should visit in HK? Alright, that's all for now. I am practically sleep blogging now wtf. Don't miss me (please miss me wtf).

Calv out!

2 thought/s:

sac LV May 15, 2012 at 10:51 AM  

The Nike Zoom Kobe 7 is the 7th signature sneaker for Kobe Bryant by Nike Basketball shoes. This pair serves as the seventh installment of the Zoom Kobe line and carries over the low cut aesthetic introduced on the kobe bryant shoes and seen on the Nike Zoom Kobe V and Nike Zoom Kobe VI. The shoe is reliant on Zoom Air cushioning and Flywire construction as well as an ankle collar.You can find all nba all star basketball shoes in our store,and take it with a cheap price!

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP