Still alive?

>> Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Hello old friend. How are you doing there? There are many reasons why I stop blogging for awhile but mainly because I have been writing everyday from Monday to Friday in the office. So I just need a little R&R when I am back home.

Life's good so far with new colleagues and random jobs coming in but there is no time to be satisfied yet. So, what brings me back here? Just to look around and check my own blog out to see what's happening. All I can tell is a new blogger interface, which I am not familiar with. Thank God it is very clean.

Found this video while randomly looking for stuff so might as well share it here to give some life to this blog. For Running Man fans, it is a collaboration involving Kim Jong Kook, Gary and HaHa. Enjoy:

2 thought/s:

Unknown January 12, 2013 at 4:08 PM  

hey
Mr.Busy!
we have understand it
we mis u on blog
have a nice day

Unknown July 1, 2015 at 4:59 PM  

Such a nice blog. Keep sharing....
Please visit my site Website development company

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP