Funny stuff!

>> Thursday, December 11, 2008

Wow, been awhile since i update my blog.
Been busy with my finals and work.
Will update more in the future.
For now i am just posting this up to make sure that i am still blogging.
Now at cybercafe with my friends for "bonding" time.

The game of DoTA shall start that i hate.
The things i do to entertain myself and be with my friends.
At least i can enjoy and lay back awhile.
Still got LLS finals on the December 15. Damn!!

Argh, atleast i am still surviving here!
Gonna start DoTA now!
Calv out!

0 thought/s:

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP