Great Christmas Eve

>> Thursday, December 25, 2008

As the title suggested, yes, i really enjoy myself!
No, i did not go to any big event or countdown.
Just spend time with my friends.
Was with Mae, Eliza, Luc, Jeremy, Li Wen, Alexa, TK and Sara.

Went out for lunch with them and then a movie (Transporter 3).
The movie was sadly disappointing. Expected MORE from Transporter 3!
Then just hang around in 1 Utama until Jeremy, Alexa and TK went back.

The fun begins at night when we decided to go to Li Wen's house for a Christmas countdown.
Me, Eliza, Mae, Luc and Li Wen basically watched ghost movie and more ghost movie.
The second movie is really for laughs as it's funny for a ghost movie.

After all that, we decided to play a game of Risk.
Some strategy board game that Eliza, Mae and me never played before.
The game basically lasted for around 4hours i think? End at 3.30am!
Yes, people are out for clubbing or countdown, me and my friends are our for world domination.
After the game, we just went to Murni to eat and say goodbyes.

It's hard for me to describe it through words but i do enjoy the time with them.
Next time, if i ever get a chance just to lay back, "relax" and play a board game with my friends, hey, i will do it! Haha..

To tell the truth, i thought i will regret the day i study in HELP University College.
i am glad to be proven wrong. Here's to more great times to come!

Anyway, Merry Christmas to all and especially to all my precious friends.
Hope everyone enjoy themselves and thank you for making Christmas Eve and Christmas a great time for me and the rest!

Calv out!

0 thought/s:

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP