Mom knows best!

>> Sunday, May 10, 2009


Happy Mother's Day!!!!

All i can say is, thank you for your sacrifice and patience towards me.
The advise you gave i might frown at it, but i take it into my heart.
Times when we faught, i apologise and wish i could make it better.
All i can give you other than presents is my full appreciation of what you did.

MY mother, definitely knows best!!

"Oi, son video camera is the new cam!"

Project 365

Day 75: May 9, 2009

Sort of a big family dinner! Early Mother's Day celebration for grandma.
Been a long time since i have seen everyone together like that!
Get to hang out with two of my favourite cousins, Sara and Samantha.
Food there was alright but the atmosphere was great.

Day 76: May 10, 2009 (Sunday)

Tadaah!! This is what i bought for my mom!
Nothing too fancy but she likes it! She better! =P
Celebrated Mother's Day at Tony Romas in Midvalley.

Calv out!

0 thought/s:

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP