Tags for fun!

>> Saturday, May 23, 2009

Ten Things i Wish i Could Say to Ten Different People (but don't say their name):

1. Hey, where did you put it?
2. i will try to my best to stop it.
3. Why being so childish? Man up!
4. It doesn't go your way all the time. Deal with it!
5. When can we go karaoke?
6. Dare you to shout that out!
7. Why can't i beat you in squash??
8. Are you green with envy or what?
9. Just admit that it is yours!!!
10. What happen the other day?

Nine things about myself :

1. i like to talk a lot.
2. i am a very forgetful person so bear with me.
3. i have trouble remembering Chinese names.
4. i can't eat spicy food. Not allergic but was not train to do so.
5. i love anything that can make my heart race. Bungee jumping, sky diving, etc.
6. i like to know new people with new perception or thinkng.
7. i love number "7" It is a wonderful number.
8. My favourite drink? Water. Pure, pure water.
9. Different is always good with me.

Eight ways to win my heart :

1. Be independant.
2. Those that can make me feel guilty with a certain look.
3. Likes to play sports. Any sports.
4. Prefer short hair but doesn't matter.
5. Can teach me new things/skills.
6. TV addict.
7. Can argue back.
8. Shorter than me. (All 8 ways are subject to change =P)

Seven things that cross my mind a lot :

1. When will i get my camera?
2. How good is my day today?
3. When can i get a real sleep?
4. How much can i contribute to my team?
5. Should i really start reading?
6. Should i quit IPRMSA completely?
7. When can i go overseas again?

Six things I do before I fall asleep :

1. Try to delay the time i sleep.
2. Read at least a chapter of a novel.
3. Brush my teeth.
4. Floss my teeth.
5. Turn off the lights.
6. Close my eyes.

Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever) :

1. My pet sis.
2. My grandmother.
3. Mom.
4. Younger brother (Damn, can't believe i typed that down).
5. True friends.

Four things your wearing right now :

1. Glasses.
2. White shirt.
3. Sports shorts.
4. Earth Hour wristband (It glows!)


Three places that you want to go:

1. Egpyt
2. Las Vegas
3. Italy and every places available!! (All three is because of photography purpose!)

Two things you want to do before you die :

1. Done every extreme sports available!
2. Travel the world with my camera!

One confession :

1. i am afraid of my grandma stuffing me with so much food!

i tag:
1) Edwin
2) Sean
3) Grace
4) Mae
5) Ledwina

Project 365:

Day 89: May 23, 2009

Went to Sri KL today with my parents to get my younger brother's Book Report and Oral books.
His English and Malay oral was good.
The mid term results could be better.
There is improvement so i hope he can do better!
Muahahaha.. More reason to torture him when he is studying.

Calv out!

0 thought/s:

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP