Ah kong..

>> Monday, June 22, 2009

i can't stand what is happening.
Therefore i will just keep it short.
My grandpa passed away on Father's Day (June 21, 2009).

i had stayed with him since i was born.
He taught me a lot of things, entertain me a lot more.
He is musically talented. Able to play organ and harmonica.
Strict with me but loves me at the same time.

Am still shock by the event but what can i do?
All i can say is rest in peace ah kong.
The memories you left will keep me going on.

The whole family and i will miss you.

Calv out.

0 thought/s:

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP