Just an introduction

>> Friday, June 19, 2009

Recently i had my own personal Flickr and my Commercial Flickr is still active.
i will not reveal my Commercial Flickr but here's my personal Flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/silentjoker/

Have a look, comment and critic.
Just shoot me down or praise me like God's know if you want to but please refrain from over-flaming.

Recently been interested in low light pictures (refer Flickr).
If there is any more projects out there other than Project 365 or my Low Light Pictures please let me know.
i am interested in it.

Like my friend told me, "It doesn't matter what kind of camera you use, it is how the picture is taken that matters."

And i agree. Don't let the camera's specifications limit your creativity.
See anything interesting, just snap away.
Oh, if anyone have seen photographer's bloggers or anything related, please do inform me.
Just want to have a look at things.

A picture from my personal Flickr account:



Project 365 will resume tomorrow.

Calv out!

0 thought/s:

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP