Just a little conversation

>> Sunday, August 23, 2009

When I say hello, reply back with hello.


When I say good bye, reply the same.

If you just walk away ignoring, obviously I will get pissed off.

*****************************************************
Let's switch the mood!

Project 365:

Day 178: August 22, 2009

Ok, don't laugh! Seriously, don't laugh!!!
Happenned in Mount Kiara Club.
Look at the dryer at the picture? At first look i thought it was a hand dryer.
But then it was placed a little too high for our hand to be comfortable for drying.
Later i saw a man using it to dry his hair!! What in the world??
Who would have known that they actually invented this thing-ma-jid here to dry people's hair!
Don't laugh!!!

Day 179: August 23, 2009

Dang, my phone's receiver crashed causing me not able to listen to what other people say.
i thought i can get a new phone BUT my parents want it to be repaired!
So i went to Sunway Piramid to repair it at Nokia Centre.
Guess what, it cost me RM131!!!! Dang, RM50 for check up, RM50 for the labour work.
Means that the crashed part caused RM31?? WTH!! i might as well repair it myself right!!

Calv out!

0 thought/s:

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP