Notice something?

>> Thursday, August 27, 2009

Look look look look!
Look to the left side of this blog!!
Notice a "New!!!" there?
*cough click it cough*

Just a little thing i started.
Lalalalala~~~~ on to 365!

Project 365:

Day 180: August 24, 2009

Alliyah, Rae and I followed Joanna and William to the vet for Nubby's (above) vet visit.
Looks like Nubby got an ear infection according to the vet.

Day 181: August 25, 2009

Meet Michael Campton aka Dr Popcorn.
Yes, he studies the same university as me.
Ever want to know what new movies are coming out? Screenshots? Updates? Reviews? Previews?
Just check out his site here.
Day 182: August 26, 2009

MYC came to HELP University College.
They want people to pose behind the Ribena backdrop (left) and stand the chance to be on the cover of MYC Magazine.
i tried it but just for fun and to motivate Grace (right, in blue) to do it too. XD

Day 183: August 27, 2009

Oh man, this is the worst i had ever experienced in HELP!!
When i wanted to register my subject the lady cancel one subject and said it's full.
What in the world? The first week and it's full??
Tell me that nicely and i will be nice. The way she told me is so rude and unfriendly that it ruins my mood.
That's when i started talking back, not raising voice!
Got me so pissed that i went straight to the top, Head of Department to get his approval!
What a day that was.

Calv out!

2 thought/s:

pinkbag August 31, 2009 at 12:53 AM  

your handwriting is very very ugly...

Calv_K August 31, 2009 at 1:47 AM  

Walao, i am complaining there and you talk about my handwriting! lolx!

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP