Pros and cons

>> Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Here's a post from me that was inspired by TheOatmeal.com. Just reading this post by him gave me an idea on what to write *cough draw cough*. By the way, for those who wants to laugh until they fart or just enjoy craptastic reading, support his work!

Anyway here's my version. Enjoy (I hope wtf):

Pros of owning a gun:

Probably look bad ass with it.


Cons of owning a gun:

You probably shoot yourself on the leg while playing with it.

Cons of being Edward Cullen:


Pros of being Edward Cullen:

He glitters so instant torchlight

Pros of living with 3 girls:

You feel like that.

Cons of living with 3 girls:


Their period came at the same time.

Calv out!

1 thought/s:

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP