Goodbye CBOX

>> Wednesday, September 28, 2011

This has been a thing that plagues me when I started to blog again. Zombies wtf no! Here's the damn thing, bloggers do have a thing called Chatbox. It is a wonderful creation as it reduce steps to comment on people's blog. I love it. I use. I want keep it here forever like the hairs on my head (Yes, I do fear that I will go botak wtf). Here's the sad thing, in a week time, I may remove it. Sorry all my loyal readers (if I have any wtf).


The reason (no, don't go Hoobastank on me) is very simple. Too many "noise." Noise as in "idiots." Idiots as in "losers." OK, OK, I know. This can go on forever. What I really meant was PEOPLE WHO WANTS TO DIE! As in SPAMMERS wtf.

Seeing so many people posting on my cbox made me feel great. Hey, I AM FAMOUS. Until I saw the links. Screw them for destroying my 15 seconds of *cough not really cough* fame. There goes all my self-confidence wtf. My lawyers are working to get RM1mil for me wtf.



The culprits are from two particular websites. First is BLOGOBO and the other is LEPAK.MY. No way am I linking them. Go Google them yourself. Yes, that is how much I dislike those sites (I don't link them back wtf). If I can benefit superior traffics from their visits, then it is fine. I will simply accept their spams.

Best part is the fact that they tried to hide it. Pretending that they are conversing with me like nothing happen. One of these days, I'll come to haunt you at night (look for the guy with a laser pointer wtf) - refer to P.P.S. Anyway just let me blow off some steam:



Firstly DO I LOOK LIKE I KNOW YOU? Yea, of course I do! Your name is "abg hero." A real life hero!!! OMG. And yes "Que," long time no see. When was it the last time we chat? I knew you 2,302,312,234,642 years ago, right? After being resurrected 54,125,235 times, we finally met again. Ah, "Elly," she is a beauty queen you know? All the way from INeverExistLand. She withdrew from Miss Universe because she is out of this universe! Geddit? Geddit? fml.

Secondly, my friends, when they visit my blog, will comment in the comment section. If not, those who posted on cbox, will at least mention what I wrote in my blog post. These spammers who comes from INeverExistLand will post stuffs like "Just make another visit" or "Like your blog, hope you like mine." Let me quote from my friend, Clement: "DO I LOOK LIKE I FUCKING CARE?"

Finally, the link. Usually, friends that comment on my cbox will not leave links or if they do, they will TYPE (OK, maybe copy paste wtf) their link! Don't you even bother giving me a shortened URL from bit.ly or adf.ly, or gofuckyourselfloving.ly. I will NEVER reply you. Seriously.

Well, that's all from me. Actually, I have no idea what to write about. So I ended up complaining again wtf. No, I am not an angry man in real life. I seem to take on a different personality online wtf. But this is a serious matter. It is even worst than your friend posting 1,000 pictures of themselves on Facebook!

Credit: to whoever drew this. Please, if you know the contributor, do inform me.

Calv out.

P.S. If you do know any benefits from receiving spams, you can tell me about it. Or at the very least, stop it from entering my cbox wtf.

P.P.S. I really do own a laser pointer thanks to Wei Lian. <3

3 thought/s:

yo87 October 2, 2011 at 8:07 PM  

yup, there's always person who want to cheat. the same thing goes to my blog. Anyways, i'm just ignore those message and just proceed to the real one.

Good news, i'm already linking your blog into my bloglist.

Erm, i should do it long time ago. :D

yo87 October 2, 2011 at 8:08 PM  

FOrgot,

Nasihangit.

Trolling you since 1971. Hahaha ;D

Calv_K October 2, 2011 at 10:37 PM  

Lol, thanks dude. And yea, stalking you since 1971 too. XD

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP