Sundays' the real culprit

>> Saturday, September 3, 2011

After clicking the Astro remote control for the infinite-th time, switching between channels, I had a premonition. My holiday is going to end. Tomorrow is my last day!

The worst part is the fact that I didn't do anything productive during my holiday. My laziness can rival a pig's! After watching so many Mythbuster's episode, what had I achieve (other than being able to boast about extra stuff wtf)? This is really bad.


What are you smiling at?

Worst yet, tomorrow is Sunday! I know Garfield hate Mondays but it's a misplaced hatred! Seriously! After thinking really hard (in the toilet wtf), I came up with several conclusions!

Number one:
A lazy Sunday means a storm is about to happen on Monday. There will be no preparation for it.

Number two:
Sunday is constantly teasing people that it is a day off when it meant the LAST break of the week.

Number three:
The culprit for Monday stress is Sunday. It made us too relax so that we falter on Monday!

Number four
The calender always mark itself red on Sundays just to rub it in. We know we got work tomorrow!! Don't need a reminder.

Well, that's all so far wtf.

What? You expected more? Well, it is just a new found enemy. Let me study its moves more. Remember to punch them on their face when they wish you "Happy Sunday." They deserve it wtf.


Remember the face of the enemy wtf.

And this has got nothing to do with Christianity! God rests on Sunday, I know. It's a good day. Don't burn/nail me on a cross. It's just a worker who needs to vent on something wtf.

Calv out.

0 thought/s:

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP