Sem break over

>> Saturday, August 16, 2008

Well, one month pass quite fast for this sem break.
Well, at least i did not waste that much time.
Just go out with friends, help around the house (Wisdom: Well, it does happen though hard to believe it., Calv: Hey, i help a lot at home!)
And i do spend a lot of time watching olympics since a lot of my favourite sports are all in 3 weeks.

New semester is on this Monday and i hope that the subject that i choose won't kill me.
A little bit happy with my results for my finals though.
Well, nothing much to type here right now because i have been sitting in front of the idiot box.
For now, i shall watch athletes and then retire to bed.
Calv out!

0 thought/s:

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP