Unlucky day at home!

>> Friday, August 22, 2008

Dang, today was quite tiring! After the taking a lot of photos, i obviously went back home feeling tired.

On my way back, the rain starts to pour like mad!
i ran until i fell down at da grass (Happy: There are no cuts! And we go rolie rolie rolie!, Calv: It still hurts though!)

One thing for sure, once i enter my block, the rain suddenly stops as it comes! Seriously, WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT ABOUT??? Dang, aren't i one lucky fellow.
If that is not all, when i come back, i found out that the window was open.
My comics are wet!


Okay, there is more! Most of my friends know that i am not train to eat spicy food.
So when my grandmother went to out and leave me with the fried rice, it was super spicy!
I was frantically searching for some cool drinks.
I got a Sprite from the fridge and because i shake it quite hard accidentally, this is what happen:

It was a 1.5 litre Sprite. Yea, my hands are all sticky and i need to mop floor!
My wonderful pants are all wet!!
For now, while typing this entry nothing bad has happen yet. And i hope it stays that way!
Here is to a lucky day tomorrow to compensate my unlucky day today! Calv out!

0 thought/s:

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP