Welcome 2009!

>> Friday, January 2, 2009

Might be a little late to welcome 2009 but better late than never!
How do i spend my new year?
Wow, where should i begin?
Got a fever so i am just on the bed watching TV while all the fireworks go off outside of my grandma's place.
i hear people shouting, motorbikes, hons, music and ambulance.

Oh well, it's one of those unlucky days.
i am getting over the fever now, but sadly the flu got me.
So New Year Resolution?
Only one:
To top last year's fun i had with my friends and family!



Calv out!

0 thought/s:

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP