Happy Chinese New Year!

>> Thursday, January 29, 2009

Yup, am currently outstation right now and yet i can blog.
Sad thing is i need to ask my dad to bring his laptop and broadband just for me to do my work.
What the heck is this holiday if i have like 5 assignments to think about??
Feels like i am going to kill myself right now.

Owh well, at least i am surviving now.
Currently i am in penang and thank God the view is great.
Just little brother being a brat alert going on. Wonder how's the fall from 23rd floor feels like? (Just kidding! Maybe... =P)
Will update what happen soon.

For the rest of my friends who i did not SMS, Happy Chinese New Year!!!
Enjoy your day and get a lot of red packets!

Calv out!

0 thought/s:

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP