A letter to the future and past

>> Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Last night i had a terrible dream.
i had only slept for 2 hours and thankfully the cold shower in 6.ooam woke me up.
Everytime the same dream will creep up to me once in awhile.

Now here's a thought, what if you could send a letter to your past and future self?

If i were to write a letter to myself five years from now, guess it will be like this:

Yo Calv (if you are still using this shell),

How's life there in the future?
Is it as how i see it would be?
Did i experience more than i expected?

First thing is that i hope you are not dwelling about the past.
Guess i would want to hear or reminance about the old times, yes?

Life here is great, i am still studying, have great friends and surviving.
The only thing that could be improved is the way my mind thinks.
Yes, i am still bad at keeping an optimistic view.
Hey, i tried to but there seems to be no improvement!

Hope that in the future; you, or i, could change that for the better.
Here's a message for myself in the future, don't be what you used to be in this time.

It would be funny to see the future me reading this.
We'll see what will happen from now onwards.
Hope that the future me turns out great.

Will be you soon.

And if i have the chance to write to myself 5 years in the past:

Hello CK,

Surprise receiving a letter from myself in the future?
Myself may not believe it but it is true.
i can't tell you what happens in the future as i am just sending my past self a message.

Always accept happiness whenever you can, and give happiness all the time.
Never ever turn your back when life gets you down and don't just sulk when things gone wrong.
Perish your old thought of "If you don't start anything, you won't lose anything"
That thought is the worst among all.
Also, you may have a lot of friends but don't ever let them discourage you from doing what you like.

If you have the slightest interest in anything, go for it and ignore negativity from others because if you let them tell you what is right or wrong, you will 100% regret it.
Say this every time before you go to bed, "I WILL DO WHAT I WANT TO DO BECAUSE I CAN!"
That's all i can tell to my past. No matter what obstacle you face, knock'em down!

i may not be able to see my past but you can see and set my future.
All the best and good luck!

Well, i guess that would be what i want to say.
Here's an offer of congratulation for coming this far.

Calv out!

0 thought/s:

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP