In a daze.

>> Thursday, February 26, 2009

Feeling much better after getting a real rest!
My mind is still at the brink of destruction though. =.=
i think that is what they call emotionally unstable?

Who cares, i finally have enough physical rest!
Now comes the mental torture. Need my brain to stop functioning awhile!!
Nowadays i get depress and angry easily because of that.
It doesn't show because i am holding it in (trying).

Anyway, on to Project 365:

Day 2: February 25 2009

That was the first time me having "breakfast" in McD with my friends (Eliza, Mae, Luc, Isabel, Dennis). It is before our event: Blood Donation Drive.

Day 3: February 26 2009

The girl on my right (Sze Mun) is my first (and only, for now) accomplice in Project 365.
Check her blog out right here.
i like her blog. It summarized a lot of things into pictures or just simple words.

That's all. Will be updating Project 365 randomly though.
Calv out!

0 thought/s:

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP