No long updates on CNY

>> Monday, February 2, 2009

Nah, don't feel like writing out the whole thing.
So here's the summary. (Very fast one)

Day 1


First day of CNY, my grandma's house (family called it HQ, *laughs*), which is very small manage to fit in around 36 peoples! Wow!

Day 2


Second day nothing much. Just help taking care of my grandpa. (Handsome as ever)
And eat! (a lot!)

Day 3, 4, 5, 6

The view from the hotel we stayed. The hotel's bad food and bad service. So called 4-star hotel.
Time to drop your ratings to 2-star! Nyahahaha..


Went out scouting for food to eat. Oh my, look at the crowd.
Well, PUSH, PUSH, PUSH, PUSH!


My favourite day, because i get to do a little of my own photography.
Tried to take nature as one of my friend recommend me to do so.


And in the end, went back to Kuala Lumpur. By the way, the car on the right, dangerous driver!
Almost hit our car!

Well that's all for now.
Oh yea, before i forget, thanks for the open house yesterday, Summer.

Calv out!

0 thought/s:

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP