Return of Stickman: Wish.

>> Saturday, February 21, 2009




Lalalalala~ Stickman is back at the moment.
Just realize it has been a long time since the last post about stickman.

Few random thoughts/questions from me:

Where did all the wishes go?
Hmm... i am hungry.
Crap, i am getting bad in badminton!
What does it takes to have a good night sleep?
i think i am getting more distance from people.
i want a freaking new DSLR!!!
It rains tonight and i love it.

Oh well. If i list it all, guess my fingers need to be hospitalized.
Calv out!

1 thought/s:

Mae February 22, 2009 at 1:46 AM  

Ooh, I kinda miss your 'Stickman' art. It's entertaining to me.

So, is that the new version of 'be careful what you wished for'? In your case, Stickman wished upon (or for) the star and the star killed him?

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP