More to come!

>> Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ok, there will be a few late post as i can't really access the internet.
Am stealing WiFi from neighbours (shh...) and it is so slow!!
Taking real long just to upload one picture!

Updates for future post:

  • Life Pieces by Christian Fellowship
  • Project 365
  • Finals
  • STICKMAN!!!!
  • etc...
Was talking with Sze Mun today and something that Hugh Laurie (from House M.D.) said, sprung up.
"There is no such thing as unconditional love, there is only unconditional need"
Kind of harsh but in a way, it is true.

After that conversation, i was telling the four stages of being in love (or stalker if you wish) to Mae, Isabel and Sze Mun.

Four stages of a stalker:

First stage: Adore
"Hmm.. Pretty girl"

Second stage: Like
"Wow, she gets cuter everytime!"

Third stage: Infatuation
"Oh my God, can't stop thinking about her"

Last stage: Stalker
"Her class today is in ... and ... and... Must have a glimpse of her! She will go back to her home at ..."

Was just another jobless conversation i had. =P
Calv out!

2 thought/s:

Sean April 18, 2009 at 3:10 PM  

OMG! That's the four stages I was planning to ask you about!

I wanted to blog about it also. Copyrighted? I quote you okay? Lol.

Nevermind. This comment I leave shows that I keep to my promises!

Kellen April 20, 2009 at 11:02 AM  

Wait... A glimpse of her? *Thinks Michelle's blog*

...


...


...


Whoa...

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP