Tagged by chloe again!

>> Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Just something that i thought of:

A black telephone.
The wires connected to nowhere.
It is quite the old telephone; with it's dial, all black and mysterious.
Although it connects to nowhere, i hear it rings.
i thought i heard it rings sometimes.
It is scary to see such old thing rings.
i picked it up once, and heard nothing, not even a tone.
Though i thought i heard the faintest sound of breath.
Is it my imagination, or is it real?
On that day, it rings non-stop, scares me a lot.
i picked it up and..........


Tags

My uncle once : bought me toys.

Never in my life : have i miss someone so badly.

When i was seventeen : i am still insane.

High school was : a time to go through changes.

i will never forget : how i got beaten in that final match.

i once met : Jien and go "Meh"

By noon, i’m usually : up and trying to find more interesting things to do.

The fifties were great because : a lot of things weren't discover yet!

If I was a character in Shakespears, I’d be : myself.

By this time next year : i can see a lot of people gone.

You know I like you if : it is true because it is so obvious.

If I ever won an award, the first two persons I’d thank would be : my mom and ~cough~

Take my advice, never : indulge into something for too long, consequences are there.

Why won’t people : shut the hell up even if their life depends on it.

If you spend the night at my house : please consider your hygiene!

I’d stop my wedding for : if Pluto exploded into a million pieces.

The world could do without : backstabbers!!

My favorite brunette is : Megan Fox!!

If I do anything well, it’s : photography (when i am in the mood)

And by the way : how many of the information above is true?

Calv out!

0 thought/s:

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP