Over!!!

>> Saturday, April 25, 2009

Gonna be quite a long post because of pictures.
Anyway, just to proudly say that, my finals is OVER!!
So long Public Relations, Intercultural Communication, Communication in Workplace, Malaysian Studies and Infomation Technology, Mass Media & Society!
So what do i think about my finals?
Not bad but i guess can be improved if only i study harder!
Well, the results will tell!
Anyway, time to party! Outings plan, and oh, look at that, more outings!!
And i need jobs! If any, please do call me! =P

Now on to
Project 365:

Day 48: April 12, 2009 (Sunday)

i found my old stuffed toy!
Haha!! Meet kangaroo Jackie!
It actually ends up at my mom's office!

Day 49: April 13, 2009

Grandma took me pray for my coming finals.
The place is at Petaling Street.
Heard that it is a good place for students to pray.

Day 50: April 14, 2009

Mae's birthday!! Woohoo!!
Hope you enjoy the day and sorry i couldn't tag along to One Utama.
Should i reveal your true age? =P

Day 51: April 15, 2009 (Wednesday)

Aww, beatiful day to hang around but too bad i need to rush.
Getting tools for my friend.
Was near Bangsar Village that time.

Day 52: April 16, 2009

Riz, Nic, Led, Clement, Jeremy and me hung out at Bangsar Village.
Was considered this group short outing!
Loads of jokes and talking and hanging out.
Didn't expect to find us hanging at MPH right?

Day 53: April 17, 2009

Realize something on that day.
No conversation with my family.
They are all "conversing" with their technology.
Hmm... Something to think about.

Day 54: April 18, 2009

Dad bought a new lamp for grandma and it is simple and nice.
Saw it at Ikea. Dad and mom was arguing which lamp is nicer until they saw that.
Kind of a funny sitcom situation.

Day 55: April 19, 2009

Wow, book sale in Carrefour, Wangsa Maju. RM5 for one book!!!!
Can you believe it? Of course i'll get horror or ghost literature books.
And my finals is tomorrow. What the heck?!

Day 56: April 20, 2009 (Monday)

After the first day of my finals, decide to get a ride from William.
He told me his car "got problem"
Anyway, he fixed it and he is good at it.
The walk to his car was interesting to.
Walkway is getting narrower the closer we are to his car.

Day 57: April 21, 2009

What?? i couldn't concentrate on studying! So dig up some old comics!
Local comics are the best!!
Let me introduce one of my favourites: Zint.
Mostly action/comedy genre but it is great!
That's just a small portion of my collection.

Day 58: April 22, 2009

As jobless as me and Rizuan was after the third day of finals, we decided to do this on a friend's car!
It was Riz's idea and of course i supported it!
Were laughing like mad and hope that person ask Rizuan who did that!
It says "Jangan Block Kereta, Babi" which translate to "You swine, don't block the cars!"

Day 59: April 23, 2009 (Thursday)

My finals ENDS THIS DAY!!!!
Went to meet up my friends at Old Town in Jusco for celebration!!!
Muahahaha!! Great plans ahead!!

Day 60: April 24, 2009

Played badminton and squash with Andy, Jeremy, Riz, Mae, Li Wen, Luc and Eliza.
Later Riz and Andy went away, Justin and James join us for food at Fish and Co.
The service there is TERRIBLE!! Please watch your tone of voice mr. waiter!
Really feel like burning the place down!!!

Day 61: April 25, 2009

i can hear some certain people say "FINALLY!!"
Muahahahaha!! Bought myself new shoes!!
Love it, and the design is nice too!
Ah, black, i love it!

Calv out!

0 thought/s:

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP