i was thinking..

>> Saturday, September 27, 2008

i have entered a war zone today!

Actually played badminton with my family today.
i was having fun because i manage to beat my dad, which i hardly did.
i just wonder if the people on the other court did enjoy themselves?
Heard cursing, insults and many other stunts.

Is sports going to turn into a battle in the colleseum?
Where one need to kill each other to survive?



Sometimes they want to challenge me and my dad.
By looking at them, we wouldn't want to get involve in the game.
Imagine, if the just made a mistake, they started cursing, waving the racket around.

What happens IF they lose? This?



Calv out!

0 thought/s:

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP