Scare, oh scare!

>> Thursday, September 4, 2008

On Wednesday i got very very very very shocked!
Nearly a heart attack actually.

Want to thank this 5 friends of mine; William, Mae, Jeremy, Aliyyah, and Joanna who were willing to help me out!




From the left: William, Mae, Jeremy, Joanna, Aliyyah.


Basically i personally blame my public speaking lecturer, Mr Kannan.
If he weren't to cancel the class, i wouldn't have to go through that!

So what happen? Simple, i lost my wallet with my parent's money to pay the bill in it.
Futhermore, that wallet by itself carries a very important memory in it.

i don't really know what happen but it fall off my back pocket.


First realize it was when all of us, yes, 6 of us including me, seated in William's car.
Suddenly my back pocket felt empty and i just panic. Really really panic.

We all just retrace our steps.
Jo and Aliyyah went to search on the path i think, Jeremy and Will went to the rotiman's shop which was quite far but we did hang out there, and Mae and i went searching Wisma HELP staircase.


THANKFULLY, we manage to find it at level 5 of Wisma HELP.

Really thankful to have friends like them.
The funny part is that Will have to illegally park his car near the Wisma HELP.
And when Mae and i were walking towards his car, we saw two policeman/DBKL fellas?
Called Will and Jer and they just run like the wind to the car and drive away thus manage to avoid the fine.


Again, i BLAME Mr. Kannan! He should not have cancel the class!!!!
Aaaaanyway, at least i mange to recovered my wallet.
Calv out!

1 thought/s:

Anonymous September 13, 2008 at 12:00 AM  

next time you should be carefull...hehehe ^^

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP