Things about me

>> Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Just felt a little bored so i just want to write down a few things about me (so that i can prasan a bit!) :

  1. When life gets me down; i joke, i laugh, i ignore it, i play basketball, and i laugh again!
  2. i like to try new things eventhough it is impossible. Curiosity is my best friend.
  3. Having an innocent face helps! A lot!
  4. What is that? It's my camera.. That's my father, my mother, my brother. That is you... And me... And everybody else..
  5. I don't eat durian. Really really don't eat it. One bite and then a big gulp of any liquid form i can set my eyes on to wash off the taste!
  6. My emotion will usually decide how i am presently.
  7. And i love the number seven! Why? Maybe because it is the only number that have two syllabus from the number 1 to 10.
  8. i am a pushover if you all decided to play guilty conscience with me. i need to learn to be a tough nut. i am nuts but not too tough!
  9. Well, i take pride in my photography skill (if i have any).

Well, i think that's all for now. Brain is not functioning that well.

i am certain of one thing, i will be trying out one more fun thing to do soon.

Fun for me anyway. Like i said, i am curious about it. Will post on that in maaaaaaaaybe a few months. i can't really tell the time frame.

Calv out!

0 thought/s:

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP