The times without you

>> Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Every moment away from you hurts me yet makes me grow stronger.
It has been 77days since you left my world and of course i choose that number for obvious reason.
We meet on 7th of July 1997. Imagine the odds.
Things that i have said, things that i have not said...
Yes, i will grow strong, but fearful.
Fearful of forgetting how you look like, the way you talk to me, the way that you are always there.

It hurs me to go on like that but it has to be that way.
"A step backwards is equal to 10 steps forward", that's what you used to tell me.
So yes, i will be moving forward with the memory we shared.
You change me, and i change you. Funny isn't it how we got each other's back?
The first time you come to me on advice was the funniest of them all.
Who knew by just saying "Chocolate" would bring us close together.

The last time before you leave for overseas, there is so many thing left unsaid.
And when i finally have the courage to do so... You are no longer here.
So here's what i wanted to say to you:
"I love you so much that nothing else in the universe can hurt me. If we have past lives, I am sure that I did fall for you. And if we ever meet again, I will still love you. No matter how many times we meet, I will surely fall for you, share good and bad memories, be there for you."
Yes, it sounds cheesy and all that but well, i am that kind of guy and you know it.
i can imagine what you will say. Haha...

i miss you so much. Calv out.

0 thought/s:

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP