From the past

>> Friday, October 17, 2008

My secret sorrow

Deep within these words,
Embedded in my heart,
Being played again and again,
I keep this secret sorrow.

Ignored by others,
Like the moon without stars,
Journey to the the lonely night,
I keep this secret sorrow.

Time after time,
Everything i knew fade away,
Leaving me here and,
I keep this secret sorrow.

Though I walk alone,
With every past I gone through,
I know I will be stronger thanks to,
This secret sorrow.


To Fly

What did birds do to fly?
Why can’t I be one of those,
That can be so high up in the sky,
Flying freely as the sun rose.

On the ground I watch them glide,
Beautiful is what has been portray,
For I know I may die,
Trying to mimic bird’s away.

Standing on the ground,
Lost in my own thoughts,
Wondering what should be done,
Trying hard not to get caught.

I then realize something,
It doesn’t matter why birds can fly,
As long as they are moving forward,
So must I!!


Just feel like putting some of my old poems out.
Calv out!

0 thought/s:

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP