Halloween approaches.

>> Monday, October 27, 2008



Nowadays i really hate to fall asleep.
i keep dreaming.
Dreaming about the same thing over and over again.
If that is Hell then i am going through it.
Everytime i close my eyes drifted to sleep, it happens.
That is why i don't have enough sleep.

i just laid down waiting for time to pass.
i wonder if i can get rid of this horrendous dream.
My parents are not around, even until sundown today.
Images of it flashes, even when i am awake.
i shivered, goosebumps all over my body.

Am i at fault? Is this guilt?
They say it has nothing to do with me.
If only i go with it, things might change.
i thought it was fine, i thought wrongly.

Bloods on my hand, too bad it wasn't mine.
i cut just because it seems so right.
The dream i am having, looks like it is real.
Severed arm on my bed, bloody mess all around.
Bodies in the kitchen, silence in the house.

Tonight, i shall enter into a slumber.
Will i be safe or never be awaken again?
Will this nightmare haunt me again?
Or, will it stop and never come back?

Tonight i will pray.
Tonight i will hope.
Tonight i will wish.
Tonight i will sleep.
And i know, tonight i will dream....


Calv out!

0 thought/s:

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP