Random stuffs on my table.

>> Saturday, October 11, 2008

Wow, i can't believe i spend 8hours today in front of a book.
No, i am not studying. I am reading a novel.
Really a wonderful book. Just search for Darren Shan Trilogy.
Then when i was packing my table (YES, i do pack my stuff sometimes!), i saw a few things on the table.


Can you see many many words there?
Well, when i run through it, it was an appreciation letter send to me by a kid i played with for many years!
She is so cute, if only i had a picture of her!
i am very fond of kids and i used to play with her a lot!
Her name is Chloe and she will be 7 years old i think.
Imagine a 7 year-old kid writing such a long letter for me!
Too bad her family shifted to some new apartment! I miss her!!!
She was the first person who wished me Happy Birthday last year!
Was really happy throughout my birthday!!


And this post card. Eliza, from my college, recently gave it to me as a souvenir from Macau.
She bought it because i like to say "You Suck" for fun.
She couldn't find it but she found the next best thing.
i still think it is cool! Thank you so much!!

PS: Yesterday was Jeremy Choy's birthday! Happy birthday dude! I did wish you yesterday!

I wonder how many more memorable things are on my table (Never throw away stuffs!~).
Calv out!

0 thought/s:

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP