Spirit of Halloween

>> Friday, October 24, 2008


Halloween, where people trick-or-treat, goes on a ghost tour and many more.
In HELP University College, there will be a halloween party.
A lot of my friends will be going, i think. Jeremy, Eliza, Isabel, Mae and Luc.
Me? Of course i will go after a long time considering it.
And i will be going to Aliyyah's birthday which falls on Halloween as well but will be celebrated one day earlier!
Who or what will i dress up for both occasion? Well.... Let's keep it for that day.

Round 1
Basically, yesterday, me, Eliza, William, Luc, Isabel, Jeremy and Mae went to check out costume to rent.
The result? Look down below!

Luc at the moon, so shiny.
Child: Mom who's that? Mom: Don't go near that madman!

Jer: Luc, I AM YOU PUNYE CINA LIM PEK!!

Mae malu wanna show her face, Eliza: Just take la

Round 2
I did not find anything appealing in both of the costume rental shop that we went.
Therefore, today i decided to tag along with William, Aliyyah and Joanna to find more costume in Sungei Wang and Berjaya Time Square.
No picture of the props chosen but at the very least i manage to buy something at Time Square.
Total expenditure for today:

Props: RM19 + RM40 = RM59
Transportation: RM1.60 X 2 = RM3.20
Total: Rm59 + RM3.20 = RM62.20
And that is A LOT!
Look at how much i am investing for this Halloween party. It better be good!!!
Or at least let me have a great amount of fun with my friends.

In Time Square:

Aliyyah: I want my costume like that, this, that....

William: Hmm... Scourne Man? Soup Man?
In Sungei Wang:

Jo semangat finding her sharp teeth.

Now where is that elusive shop???
Aliyyah: Jo, don't cry!
Haha.. i think everyone can tell that it was a fun and tiring day.
Guess i shall rest at my dark, gloomy, horrifying chamber of death?

Calv out!

0 thought/s:

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP