3 down in one day!

>> Monday, November 17, 2008

Yes, the long absence of update is because i am doing my group project for Media Marketing and Media Management.
Also, yesterday i preparing my persuasive speech for Public Speaking.

Today, i manage to pass up the Media Marketing (All of my blood and sweat is there! Literally! Thanks Eliza by a million as well!) and Media Management (Thanks to the whole group for the contribution!).

Other those two group assignments, which marks the END of all the Media's assignments, i had also done my Public Speaking's Persuasive speech! So no more Public Speaking as well!!!!

That's three down, and three to go i guess.





"No Rex, bad dog! Fetch the STICK, not him!"

Calv out!

0 thought/s:

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP