ADP Ball 2008 - Cosa Nostra

>> Monday, November 10, 2008

The ADP Ball on the 7th of November 2008.
Theme: The Godfather.

First Ball i attend in HELP University College.
It was at Impiana KLCC and it was hectic yet fun.
Why hectic? Busy taking photograph.
Why fun? Enjoyed myself with my friends!
Let the pictures do the talking:

















Muahahahaha... Pictures of me *trying* to look cool and silly pictures of me as well.
At least at the end of the night, err early in the morning, i enjoyed it a lot.
Hope the next prom/ball will be as fun as this!
Calv out!

0 thought/s:

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP