What's up doc?

>> Tuesday, November 4, 2008

i know everyone goes through this.
When you fall sick, your parents/relatives will always advise you to take a certain medicine as if they have the qualification for it.
No, i am not saying this is bad.

Now imagine this (basically my situation today); your mom, dad and grandmother arguing what is the best medicine to cure my cold and flu.

"It's this chinese herb!"
"That won't do, he needs the flu medicine the doctor gave me last month"
"Why don't let him take that small red color pill instead?"

"That's not strong enough, he needs the white square shaped pill"

i find it quite funny as they argue because none of them knows what is really wrong.
In the end, of course, my grandmother won and i have to take two chinese pill a.k.a. the miracle pill.
Why miracle pill? Don't really know.
My grandmother will ask me to swallow this pills all the time before other treatment.
She was sure that it will work all the time.
Well, here goes!

The "miracle pill" is on the left. Not promoting medicine i mention.

Later at my parent's home, my mom suggested that i should take the red pills tomorrow.
i wonder how many more pills i need to take to satisfy all parties?
So many choices but i do hope that i will get better before the "Cold War II" starts again.

If all parents/relatives are like that, i pity all the doctors and congratulate all the pharmacist in the world.

Calv out!

0 thought/s:

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP