No comment but i did

>> Saturday, November 22, 2008

Seriously, i don't want to judge but i did.
People nowadays, i can't seem to explain it.
They are weird.
Why do they do such things?
No, i am not the victim but i am sensitive to the person's mood when they are around me.
Hope the conflict will end. Hope all goes well.
Of course this is just me hoping.

Argh, sometimes i hate people!
So i really do agree about my friend's thought that "We should all go to hell"
Sometimes, we really deserve it. Burn in the inferno.
Damn, being too emo for now. Bloody so-called-friends.

Am not the victim but still affected me indirectly.
Screw them, erase them, eliminate them.
We shall all meet in hell.

No offense to the religous people out there.

Calv out.

0 thought/s:

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP