No more!

>> Wednesday, November 5, 2008

In the near future, i might be:

for the moment.


Need to set my mind straight.
Why am i doing it?
Is it because of the passion?
Is it because of the satisfaction?
Is it because of the anticipation?

i really don't know.
i don't think i am that good but they say i am...
For all i know, the sole reason for me to take photos is to continue another person's dream...

i need to think now.
i want to take picture for myself instead for others.
Everytime i hold the camera, it doesn't feel natural.

It's not my interest, i have been lying to myself.
My zest for this is not here or anywhere.
So let me part with this for the moment.

Calv out.

0 thought/s:

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP