I wish upon a star

>> Friday, August 19, 2011



Aww, look at that picture, sooooooooooo cute.
And you hope this post was something like that, yes?



Sorry to disappoint but no, this is not a cutesy post wtf. I want to complain! Seriously. Look into my eyes and you'll know. Or just look at the nice bunny up there wtf. BTW, that rabbit does not eat carrots.

I wish... Really wish... Even if it has to be upon a star... That our freaking roads have no more potholes. Seriously. Driving over it is just a horrible feeling. Both physically and mentally.

Let me get straight to the point:

Every time I go down a pothole, my heart sank. Not only my car. My heart literally sank. It's like the feeling when a roller coaster went down really fast, suddenly. We really don't need to go to theme park any more when we can have it free over here. Imagine driving on Jalan Roller Coaster 26/12 wtf (personally I recommend Jalan Roller Coaster 76/33 wtf).

I categorise potholes into three groups:

Group 1 is the regular pothole. You drive over it and go "DAMN!" and then, "Meh, I passed it."



Group 2 is the Team Potholes where there are many potholes on the road. Driving over them will cause tonnes of shakiness that whatever food you ate were digested instantly. After driving pass Team Potholes, you feel like shitting wtf. OK, maybe we call it passing motions (geddit? geddit? say yes wtf)



Group 3 is the deceptive pothole. From a distance it looks like a regular pothole. It's just there hanging around. No harm done when you drive over it. WAIT (cliffhanger jeng! wtf) That's when you see.....



That's not all! I don't drive those big cars like Ford or Toyota so I kind of squeeze into My Young & Very Innocent (Myvi wtf) car. Ever heard of inertia? Yes, my great great great great grand uncle, Sir Isaac Newton discovered that. He was half Chinese wtf. When my car goes down the pothole, I'll hit my head before I go down with it wtf.

See, you short people have it good. I don't discriminate. We tall people do have their disadvantages wtf.

So, my wish is for our Transportation Minister Datuk Seri Kong Cho Ha to fix our roads. Don't worry, I won't let people know that we are related, that's why I added "h" into my Khong wtf.

Calv out.

0 thought/s:

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP