Lalala~ and it continues

>> Tuesday, March 3, 2009

i am happy today despite having my right foot stepped on in the LRT, despite tiring myself with squash, despite being soaking wet from the rain, despite hitting my head on my bed today.
Am i being sarcastic? No.
Lalala~ i like the rain, when it pours down on me.
It's been so long since i felt this good underneath the rain.
Let this good feeling continue and not let it be ruin by one simple sentence.

Hope that is the case.
Atleast i am happy, and it maybe for a moment, but i shall enjoy it before it is gone again.
Lalala~ and so it shall continue, i wish.

Day 8: March 3, 2009 (Tuesday)

Before squash, i manage to see this guy do some housework.
Who is this guy? Rizuan Arus. i said i will post it up and i did!
Look at him cleaning the floor because he was stoning while pouring water and spilling it.

Calv out

0 thought/s:

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP