Unwanted attention

>> Friday, March 20, 2009




Feeling weird these few days.
Maybe i am being paranoid.
Who's there? What is this? Where are you? How did that happen?
All these questions, i cannot answer.
i guess it's in my head.

Project 365:

Day 24: March 19, 2009

Happy birthday to Sze Mun!
She is the girl on my right!
Finally 20 years old (i guess?).
Hope you enjoy yourself!!

Day 25: March 20, 2009

Today is the first time i went to Christian Fellowship.
The songs i heard were different, maybe because i don't get it in my head yet.
Just go there to see what is going on in the club.
Friendly people there and good environment too.

Calv out!

0 thought/s:

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP