Updates

>> Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Oh man, been awhile since i have updated this blog.
The main reason is because i don't have any access to internet. =P

In these few days of absense (in blog) all i have been doing is trying new things.
What is it? Have a look at Project 365.

Firstly, just gonna write about the photohunt i went with Chloe, Jer and Riz last Monday.
Was a great day out! C'mon, you have 4 people who loves to take picture and crazy!
We went to KLCC's park and took random/organized shots of things.
Everyone took different pictures and most of it were great!
Well, let the picture speak for itself.

Here are my companions for that outing:

1) Rizuan

2) Chloe

3) Jeremy


And here are some of the shots that i took using my camera:

Slides!! The girl looked at my camera!

Notice the idiot? =P

i personally like this (above) picture.

Just test shot but turn out ok.

Love the waterfall effect.

Project 365:

Day 17: March 12, 2009

Went to Bangsar Village that day and ate all these.
The shop is called San Ferri Cottage.
Love their tea and the comfortable chair!
The food is great too! Recommend to all!

Day 18: March 13, 2009 (Friday)

*edited*
Friday the 13th event was on that day. Lalala~
Got the picture from Mae and i guess you can tell what is happening.
Special thanks goes to Mae and Eliza for coming on that day to support me.
Appreicate it very, very much!
i have no comment on whatever happens after you hear me sing. >.<

Day 19: March 14, 2009

i fixed this old souvenir my grandparents bought from Hong Kong 20 years ago!
Suppose to show it to my friends but i forgot!
Will show it to them soon. Quite a cool thing!

Day 20: March 15, 2009

Look what i caught? Manage to get the lizard in the container.
No, i did not kill it. Released it outside later.
i can imagine all the girls go "Ewww!" =P

Day 21: March 16, 2009 (Monday)

*edited*
That is the right picture.
Manage to get if from Eliza's camera.
Li Wen, Mae, Eliza and i got invited to a fashion show (Malaysia Dreamgirls) at Mist by Dennis.
Had a blast because enjoyed the event! Thanks Dennis!

Day 22: March 17, 2009

i tried making "Kuih Pisang"!!
Turn out alright for me. And brought it for my friends to taste it today (Wednesday).
Got positive feedback so i am happy!

Day 23: March 18, 2009 (Wednesday)

Aha! For the first time, i contributed in my pet sis, Agnes, assignment!
See, my idea is good at times!
You owe me for today!!!

Special announcement!!!!!

Finally fixed my light!
Look, it is so bright!!!
But remeber, Earth Day Malaysia on March 28, 2009 is approaching!
Turn off all the lights at 8.30pm until 9.30pm!

Calv out!

0 thought/s:

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP