Breathless

>> Saturday, March 7, 2009

The daylight's fading slowly
But time with you is standing still
I'm waiting for you only
The slightest touch and I feel weak
I cannot lie, from you I cannot hide
And I'm losing the will to try
Can't hide it, can't fight it
So go on, go on, come on, leave me breathless ...

by The Corrs, Breathless (intro of the song).

The things i am doing now. i got motivated by someone.
You might not read this blog
but: i will tell that person real soon too
Thank you for your encouragement!

Project 365:

Day 11: March 6, 2009 (Friday)

Wow, my first time doing a really last minute assignment!
That was the picture of Jeremy and Isabel behind the laptop.
Need to pass up before 5pm, i think?
That picture was taken around 1pm. Gosh, 4 hours to do a 800 - 1000 words Intercultural Communication assignment!
Was doing it last minute together with Isabel, Eliza and Jeremy.

Day 12: March 7, 2009 (Saturday)

Today, my little brother showing off his "new" television and player in his room.
Why does he gets all this thing before me? i get recycled ones! =.=
Owh well, he is the KID. (mumble, mumble, mumble...)
He still have time to pose when i took this picture!
Lucky bastard! But he will never know that he is in this blog. Nyahahaha...

Calv out!

0 thought/s:

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP