Tagged and who knows what

>> Thursday, March 5, 2009

1. Would you date someone younger or someone older?
** Both actually. i don't care what they called "the age factor"

2. What do you usually do at 3 am?
** Stare outside my window. Serious!

3. The Dumper or The Dumped?
** Usually the dumped.

4. Describe yourself in 10 words :
** Words cannot really describe how superbly pessimistic i am now.


5. Got to know something interesting recently?
** Yes. What, u expect me to tell all of you?

6. List down 3 things that scared the light out of you.
** Death

** Betrated
** Expectations

7. How old are you?
**21 years old.

8. Do you know anyone by the name Sheryl?
** Yes, the one in ADP. And another one of my junior.

9. Chocolate?
** NO!!

10. How are you feeling?
** Feeling down.

11. How's life so far?
** i am changing my lifestyle so i guess it is improving.


12. Done anything bad in the past 3 months?
** Yes, ask my little brother.


13. What was the most insulting thing anyone's ever said to you in the past month?
** "You are just like him"

14. Are you hairy?
** Isn't it obvious? i am!


15. Musical/Athletic?
** Both! i like both!

16. How's the muffin?
** The one you baked? Retarded. The one i bought? Satisfactory.

17. Do you love anybody specifically?
** Love? What do you think?

18. Have you ever cheated on you lover?
** No, the other way happen from my previous one.

19. Do you consider yourself good-looking?
** No, i rarely notice myself.

20. Thank you for answering.
** You are welcome.

21. Tag 5 people :
** Mae, Li Wen, Kellen, Charlene and Melissa.


Ok, that is done, but i guess nothing more for me to do.
Am currently doing my Intercultural Assignment. Trying anyway.

Yesterday was another sleepless night because of obvious reasons.
i need to exercise more! Looks like i can't run for long distance already.
That is indeed frustrating!!! Whatever, i run (trying) to get away from reality.
Depression? Yea, i think i am halfway there.
Dreaming of the impossible, i dive into the bottomless pit.



Project 365:

Day 9: March 4, 2009 (Wednesday)


Went out with my pet sis, Agnes.
We were in Mid Valley food hopping and boy am i full!
Fastfood to Japanese food. You name it.
And then, there were a few rounds of pool. She won 2-1 games!
Had a great day though.
Sorry for the blurry picture. Will change it once she send me the clearer ones.

Day 10: March 5, 2009 (Thursday)


Something my brother (12 years old) made for me.
It's Langkawi through his interpretation of an art.
It is..... Nice. He had been and still giving me handmade craft for so long (and i keep all of it, mind you!).
See, i do appreciate his artwork despite the way i torture him.
Hope that he will know how to pursue his dreams.

Calv out!

0 thought/s:

About This Blog

All about promoting taking pictures using your camera phone. Of course i am including my stories in this blog! There will be pictures, either taken by camera/camera phone or drawn by pen.

Thanks for visiting me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP